Saturday, November 10, 2007

i'm getting crazy

I don't really know what i'm thinking right now, doing all this typing things and stuff at this 3.09 am, i really don't know.

What i'm sure is that i'm getting crazy coz all things make me going crazy.

First of all, i felt and feel that i'm so dumb. And my sis writing isn't make me better, my so-called friend makes me even worse, and the worst is myself letting me myself feel dumb.

Second, i felt that i was, maybe i am, dying. All the heart's going to fall down or things, tummy's getting too fat, eating too much junk food, doing computer too long, abuse by so-called friend. Once, which is yesterday (9/11/07), i'm feeling bright and shiny (got it from Grey's Anatomy) and that's happening because i've a nice sleep and today turned out to be not so good because i was and am not having a nice sleep. It makes things worse that i won't get a better sleep soon. The worst is myself letting me myself feel that i am sick.

Third, i'm losing all my motivation to go to school. I don't mean that i usually like to go to school, study, doing homework, stuff. What i mean is that i don't really understand anymore, why must we go to school when there's nothing more that i think is useful from the teacher to teach to us. Is there no more reason than having a piece of certificate that says that you're already graduated. This is being the lowest motivation level ever that i've ever get since before. The worst is myself letting me myself feel that there's actually nothing more that a piece of certificate.

7 - 11/11/07
3.27

2 comments:

Calvin said...

I son't really understand what you mean by writing this but i know that u r depressed cause today at school u said, "My life is so tragic" for many times.
I can't catch the meaning of the first pharagraph of your reason why u're getting crazy except i know that u feel u're so dumb.
Yeah, but in 2nd pharagraph, finally i know who is your so-called friend. She is who always pull your hand and take you with her and go anywhere she wants like you are her huge pet. Oh ya, talking about school. I have a same opinion with u, i hate a situation in the class now, about the sucks and fool-but-arrogant teacher that shouted at me this morning, about the traitor in the class, I almost hate all of the class. I really do. Yah, at last, i can only say u must struggle-the word that i always ask u what it means-to get the best of u....

cAlvHin..
Visit my weblog on
www.caldud.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

go get a better sleep... hehe I know you really like to sleep at midnight or even morning probably =P
hmm don't let your motivation to go to school lost like that!

"why must we go to school when there's nothing more that i think is useful from the teacher to teach to us. Is there no more reason than having a piece of certificate that says that you're already graduated."

throw away all the things you said above... empty ur mind and re-fill your brain with other motivation...
I really like to go to school though there's sometimes when I woke up in the morning I feel very very lazy to go to school... but do you know what I feel when I arrived at school??
I feel really happy that I went to school that day... because I'm alone if I stayed at home... so It's better for me to go to school... have a chit-chat and joke with some friends! Gather as many friends as possible so you won't be alone and won't feel like "losing motivation to go to school" hehehe

Now is the time to socialize with other people! later after we graduated it'll so much harder to talk with each other because everyone is busy already with their own business.. =D

Enjoy your school life!
Thanks ^^