Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The End

Time feels to slow down

As if preparing itself to stop

Seems like this is the end



Light curtaining his glow

Start to shadow the glare

Left me with the winds

That blow hard

Ghostly but surely

Leaving a shiver

Make me search for warmth



Trying to reach you

But it's over me

I'm stand still

Aware to hold it

But I'm not ready

And won't be

Not in my life

Not in my existance

Not now

Not forever



Tears ran down

Tears dried up

Flooding all over

But still, the feel is there

--No, not feel,

Just nothing but empty

'cause, yeah, you're gone

Away with three fourth of mine

Leaving me learning to breathe once more



Inhale

For the air seems thinner

For me living half

Exhale

For every moment remembered

For you still inside



Time haven't tick

This is still an end

The moment haven't finished

Get to learn from first

All over from the start

Inhale, exhale, breathe.



[Shelyna Vialli]



[2 - 02/09/08]



[20.23]



(this poem was made for my English assignment on poetry writing / puisi ini dibuat untuk tugas Bahasa Inggris mengenai penulisan puisi)

2 comments:

Michael said...

cie
pengunaan katanya kamus tingkat tinggi
bagus lagi isinya
^^

Anonymous said...

Wah, puisi yang indah! Bahasanya penuh makna dan sangat menarik, kamu sangat berbakat dalam berbahasa.
What a good poem!
I hope you'll become a good and famous writer someday.

I'll always pray for your success in the future.